Monday, July 11, 2011

Hair Dryer Antics Update & Oregon here I come. . .

Okay my friends - first off, your comments to the hairdryer "do not use while sleeping" post made me laugh! Haw!

In response, a reader friend sent me this: Sleeping with a blow-dryer and eating toilet paper: Reality show exposes strange addictions - so it just goes to show you, my friends, you can list umpteen-gamillion warnings on a product and we will laugh at them and go "whatever!" and then come to find out someone out there has done them or is doing them, and maybe worse. Soon, the pamphlet for "do not do this" will be the size of War & Peace if they are going to warn us against every conceivable thing a person will and can do, much to our continued and amazed, "You must be kidding  . . . "
I'm really here on a Monday, instead of with my Random Photos/No Words, because tomorrow, Tuesday, I board a plane for Oregon to visit my son, daughter-in-law, and Lil Boop! I am so excited. I leave behind my GMR, little log house, psycho cutie dog and not quite fat dog, my mountains, cove at Killian Knob, and et cetera and fly up up and away to the Land of Oregon where I will be for two weeks.



Lucky me.

12 comments:

Emily Suess said...

Still trying to figure out which I like better: those pigtails or that expression! Too cute.

john bord said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy the visit.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Kat .. just enjoy the time spent with the family and Lil Boop. I can believe you're so excited .. have loads of fun .. happy times - Hilary

Sandra Leigh said...

Don't forget to bring something warm to wear, Kat. We're having an extended winter up here, at least in Washington and BC!

Talli Roland said...

Aw, so cute! Have fun!

colbymarshall said...

Have fun on your visit!

Eryl said...

Lil Boop looks so much like you! Have a great two weeks.

Barbara Forte Abate said...

TWO WEEKS?! But what the heck are we supposed to do with ourselves while you're gone?! Funny, but by the time you return, I'll be leaving for my family reunion in W.VA with SG in my suitcase. (I've been purposely saving it to assure for the perfect read while nestled in the mountains.)

Lil Boop is a bazillion steps beyond just perfectly darling :-) Wishing you safe, happy, and relaxing travels.

GYPSYWOMAN said...

oh, and what a cutie she is! i know you'll have a fabulous time - happy happy trails!

Marguerite said...

She is adorable, love her expression! Bon voyage, have fun, and enjoy yourself, cher!

Linda Leschak said...

I see you are already there in OreEgone so I missed saying gubye. I know you'll have a wonderful time with LilBoop. She's so adorable!

I'm super glad that my plans to visit MV coincided with your plans to be there. Did I tell you that I almost talked Ron into leaving me there! Maybe next time.

Linda Leschak said...

I see you are already there in OreEgone so I missed saying gubye. I know you'll have a wonderful time with LilBoop. She's so adorable!

I'm super glad that my plans to visit MV coincided with your plans to be there. Did I tell you that I almost talked Ron into leaving me there! Maybe next time.