Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm Back! . . . Post Archives: Cleaning up our Manuscripts




It is Write The Dang Book, Kathryn time. I must finish VK III, the third (final) Graces book, and that means it is time for me to GET ME ARSE TO SOME SERIOUS WORK TO MEET MY DEADLINE . . . and it is also time to hop back on my regular blog posting of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My long vacation is O V E R! I feel refreshed, renewed, and ready to get back to work.



For the first few Mondays, to kick things off, I'm linking to archives on my series "cleaning up our manuscripts." This will be a good start to Monday's posts, which will be writing/grammar/publication/et cetera related. 
 

Wednesdays will be links and/or videos, which will concern general subjects (including other bloggers, writers, poets, artists, or whatever general doodlee dah I come across that I want to share).

Fridays are open.

I will say that January 4th is GMR's and my 14th anniversary, and January 5 will be two years since I began this blog. *big smile*

Now - a few archive links -

My Simile Post is Like a Red Red Rose . . . or maybe not

Picturing the scene: eyes falling out of their sockets; arms & legs followed! oh dear!

Those Adverbly Adverbs, la ly ly ly la la la ly la!

Point of View - I see you. I am the STORY TELLER. He/She is the STORYTELLER



That's enough for now - I'll be back on Wednesday. Have a great day!

(And the wonderful person who showed me how to have the links open to a new page, oh, if you could remind me and this time I won't forget . . . *lawd*)

(The SWEETIE Amazon Kindle free downlaod promo is now over! It is now back to the paid lists. Hope you were able to take advantage of it!)


image


12 comments:

Tamika: said...

Thanks for the links, I know they will be helpful. Editing is not the smooth sailing I imagined:)

Carolyn V. said...

Good luck on the deadline! It's good to have you back! =)

(love the linkies! Thanks)

demery said...

Hello Kathryn! Happy New Year :) My hubby and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary on December 22nd... hope you and GMR enjoy this one and many, many more together.

MTeacress said...

Hey, I'd like to know how to get the links to open in a new page too. If you find out, will you let us know? :)

john bord said...

The sails are at full bloom, the grist is crunching,words are flowing, footprints forward, maybe, a time has passed, new page to reveal self.

It sounds like the writer be smithing syllables.

Debra said...

Well happy anniversary and happy blogaversary!

And do get busy with VK3 I look forward to reading it!

Debra said...

PS: Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading Tender Graces and now I am in the first few pages of Secret Graces.

I so identified with the young Virgina Kate in Tender Graces. Our mothers were much alike!

Sheila Deeth said...

Thanks for the links. I'm editing just now--meant to be anyway. And I'm trying to get organized. Sage Cohen is visiting my blog with a book that might help.

Susan R. Mills said...

Thanks for the links! It seems like a lot of people are getting back to work on their writing and back into the blog world. I look forward to your posts.

A Cuban In London said...

Here's wishing you a Happy New Year to you and yours! May 2011 be a fruitful literary year for you. :-)

Greetings from London.

Jan O'Hara (Tartitude) said...

Yay. Happy double anniversary! Glad you figured out the links bit. Makes it much easier for us readers.

Marguerite said...

Happy 14th Anniversary to you and GMR, and Happy 2nd Blogiversary to you, cher! How time flies when you're having fun! :) Cheers and Happy New Year!