Friday, December 24, 2010

BelleBooks/Bell Bridge Books has a Christmas gift for all you Amazon Kindlers out there! Merry Christmas!

I'll leave you with this and will be enjoying family and friends and food and et cetera through the New Year:

BelleBooks/Bell Bridge Books is doing a one-time Promotional for SWEETIE where you can download it for free on your Amazon Kindle. Their Christmas gift will last though January 1st and then it goes away, and they never do it twice for the same novel. So, if you have a Kindle, or receive one for Christmas, now's the time to get it free before it goes back to regular price. You can find it on Amazon Best-sellers/Kindle where they list the freebies and the paid ones together, and last I was told it was at Number 10 in freebies.

(Tender Graces and Secret Graces are not included in this promo - they did TG last year already!)

Love to you all and thank you for being such wonderful and supportive friends - you've been such a great community for me and I appreciate you all more than you could ever know. *Blowing You All A Kiss*

MERRY CHRISTMAS!






17 comments:

Barbara McLaughlin said...

Downloaded Sweetie yesterday. First chapter is breathtaking. So glad I know about your gift. Merry Christmas!

Eddie Bluelights said...

Doing the rounds visiting zillions of bloggy pals and will read later. For now wishing you a Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2011 ~ Eddie x

Judith Mercado said...

An early Christmas present! Whee! I look forward to reading it. Thanks so much. Merry Christmas to you.

Jill of All Trades said...

Got it! Merry Christmas!

Analisa said...

Merry Christmas Kat!

Walker said...

Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Kat! The girls and I are doing well. Lindsay is good too! I hope you are having a wonderful holiday. Barry and I had so much fun blogging together it's really hard to blog without him. I've been facebooking instead. I miss your posts. Keep well.
Love, Linda xoxo

Debbie said...

No Kindle for me yet. I have almost crossed over to the dark side and decided I want one though.
I hope your sweet family had a glorious Christmas. Enjoying the snow?

Anonymous said...

Thank you to your publisher for the free copy of Sweetie for my Kindle. I was late getting back from my lunch break because I was so wrapped up in the story. Loved the "Graces" too.

colbymarshall said...

Ho ho ho---MERRY CHRISTMAS!:-)

Carolyn V. said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Kat! And I hope the New Year is fantastic! =D

Eddie Bluelights said...

Hi again Kat. I'm here from the lovely Matguerite @ Cajun Delights to congtratulate you as a fellow recipient of her "Making Smiles On Faces Award". You may know my culinary skills are very limited so it is with awe I look at her wonderful creations. I think if she saw mine she would have to give me a special award LOL "Hysterics - Burnt offerings in the kitchen". LOL
Marguerite and I have been great blogging pals for about a year and she thinks I am very Canaille and has made me an honorary Cajun. As it is I am a Brit and ex ambulance man and boy, we've had our fair share of snow this year - 4 weeks of it - the worst winter since records began in 1910.
Like the blog very much ~ I'll return if I may.
Best wishes for 2011 and hope you had a very Happy Christmas ~ Eddie

Glenda Beall said...

Hi Kat,
I will download Sweetie to my Kindle even though I have misplaced it somewhere in my house. I've not seen it for months!
But I don't want to miss this opportunity for the freebie.
Have a great New Year!

Stephanie Faris said...

So awesome. Congrats. Off to look for it now!

Rachel Cotterill said...

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available on Kindle in the UK - but I hope you got a load of new readers from the promotion :)

Vodka Mom said...

merry, merry my friend.

Sheila Deeth said...

Hurray! I got a kindle for Christmas. Now I can read Sweetie on it! Thank you.