Friday, May 22, 2009

Scattered Pic-turreess....

my big brother and me on a summer day in Fort Worth...







thank you Anita for the blog love!

Hi all - I came a visiting many of you last night, but Blogville seemed to have having troubles - it would kick me out of your blog over and over - so, if you did not see me leave a wave or hello or comment, but see me somewhere else, then you know it was only because I couldn't get in (argh!). I suppose that could have happened to some of you coming by here, as well? Who knows. Have a wonderful weekend. I'll try again to visit once they fix things. But this begs the question: what would you do if you didn't have your internet connection for a day? Two days? A week! What would you do....I mean, there was a time we didn't have internet and a time when our tv had only about 3 stations! On for a mountain walk....namaste.




10 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Dropping a wave and a hug to you, too. Hope you're well today!

Carol Murdock said...

Still having problems but I figured out a way to beat it!
If you keep hiiting the back arrow
it will let you stay after about three tries.Although I went to one and it refused to let me in!!

Sandra Leigh said...

What would I do? Do you remember the animated character called The Tasmanian Devil? I fear that, for a while at least, I would look like that. Eventually, though, I would settle down and read books, write real letters, read the ones that arrived in my mailbox...or not. More likely, the Tasmanian Devil picture would be permanent. Scary.

Missy B. said...

I love the pic of you and your brother!

Have a wonderful holiday weekend.

And by the way...I would be one unhappy camper if I had no internet services for even a short amount of time. It is crazy how dependent we are on computers and internet!

Kaye said...

And here I thought it was just my stupid computer with Vista. What an aggravating day! Phew, Got that off my chest! Your pictures are just great. Thanks for sharing.

Carol Murdock said...

I forgot to say......
YOU had that same sweet smile, way back when didn't YOU ??

Anita said...

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having troubles! I've actually had a bit of a weird one myself, where it will randomly pick a blog that I've just visited and start opening lots of windows of that page! Strange! As far as what I would do without internet connection....well I've had to go several weeks before without it and somehow I survived(probably by reading a lot more), so I think I could do it....would I enjoy it?? NO!! Anyways, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

Debbie said...

Great photos. I am gathering that most folks had trouble in blogland yesterday.

Jessica Nelson said...

Oh yeah, the blogosphere has been all messed up. Grrr....Pressing the back arrow seems to help.
Anyways, beautiful pics. And what a great one of you and your brother! Is this the one that was in the hospital? (or am I completely confused? huh)

Unknown said...

HELLO sweetie !!!!
its been a while but i am still here reading you.........how are sales going ? or is it too early yet ?