Sunday, February 1, 2009

Still Time to "Vote," and to Get R&T Newsletter


Just popping in to say that I'm emailing out The Rose & Thorn Newsletter today. If you are interested in signing up (your email is safe!) then click HERE; I'll wait a little bit to give anyone time to sign up!
And the winter issue of R&T is live - read and support our writers and the magazines and zines who publish them!


"Voting" ends tomorrow at 11:00 AM...(see below and at sidebar). It's hard to pick a favorite, isn't it? They're all beautifully done. Which one punches you in the gut? Brings the character into the room? Makes you laugh/cry/think/guffaw/sigh? All of them do one or all of these things? yup, that's why I'm glad I'm not voting.

5 comments:

Bella@That damn expat said...

I voted. For the one that made me tear up.

Kathryn Magendie said...

T'anky Bella ... *smiling* and t'anky for the PD award -- *smiling more*

Debra Lynn Shelton said...

I signed up for the newsletter. Yay! ;-)

Angie Ledbetter said...

We HEART The Rose & Thorn. You won't be sorry you signed up, I promise. :)

Walker said...

Damn, you can only vote once.
I guess it's not like Haiti or Quebec.